The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting colder, and patio season is nearly over. While the light flavors that come from summer are on their way out, the deep, rich, savory flavors of winter are preparing to grace our plates. Our new winter menu was released last week and it’s ripe with ingredients from the Harvest Season of local Northern Colorado Farms. We’ve kept some of the same familiar favorites that you love to eat, but here is a list of the new seasonal items that you can taste on your next visit with us!
We highly recommend trying the Crispy Duck Confit, a classic french dish that comes from Chef Matt’s experience training at the famous Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School in Paris, France.
- Braised Short Rib Mac N’ Cheese – 3 cheese sauce, house-made bbq potato chip crust, and chives
- Pork Belly Croutons Pintxos – onion soubise, black garlic puree, crushed cashew, and micro celery
- “N.Y.M.M” – seared ground pork and beef pintxos, garlic potato puree, crispy shallots, and tomato jam
- “Spanish Roulette” – Shishito peppers, smoked paprika aioli, sea salt, and lemon zest
- Pear Pizza – caramelized onion, melted Brie, hazelnut, truffle oil, and arugula
- Next Door Tacos – pico de gallo slaw, Oaxaca cheese, Tortilleria La Autentica soft corn tortillas, and Choice of Pollo con Mojo or Chili and Garlic Shrimp
- Apple and Kale Salad – California dates, Manchego cheese, apple cider vinaigrette, and toasted almonds
- Scallops ala Plancha – celery root puree, shaved apple and fennel salad, truffle oil, and apple-vanilla gastrique
- Crispy Duck Confit – root vegetables, French lentils, arugula, and red wine reduction
- Chocolate Fudge Cake – ganache, bourbon chantilly, espresso crème anglaise
- French Toast Pistachio Crumble – honeyed fresh cheese, and seasonal fruit compote